The session, titled “How to accelerate natural gas phase-out in Central Eastern Europe” will discuss the challenges and policy options that are critical to achieving greater energy independence for the region.
The agenda of the session: Agenda_EUSEW_EP_Gas phaseout
The speakers of the session and panel discussion will be:
- Annamaria Nádor, Coordinator of the Sustainable Energy Priority Area (PA2) of the EU Strategy for the Danube Region
- Borbála Tóth, Senior Research Associate at REKK
- Georg Zachmann, Senior Fellow at Bruegel
- Christian Egenhofer, Associate Senior Research Fellow, Central European Policy Studies (CEPS)
- Andreas Graf, Senior Associate EU Energy Policy at Agora Energiewende
- Hrvoje Krapanić, Senior Manager Environment Research Centre CEE at Dainkin Croatia
- dr. Tamás Medgyes, Chief Operations Officer at Szeged District Heating (SZETÁV).
Please, register on the EUSEW website for our session on 19 September from 13:30 to 15:00 and join us to discuss the challenges of the gas phase-out in CEE.
The agenda of the Extended Programme can be found here: